Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To each his own

Help me to understand will you. Tonight in the sauna (at the gym) this young guy is in there with his t-shirt tied around his eyes like a blindfold. He is sitting with his running shoes, socks, underwear and shorts on. Now why would you want to sit in a sauna - and it was hot - with all those clothes on ? I dunno.

So what else happened today ? I worked out with Jordan for the last time. I made a fabulous Greek quiche, and I bought an external hard drive to back up my new laptop and transfer data from old one.

Sorry it isn't more exciting tonight. Tomorrow I promise. But until then enjoy Donna Loren.

And so it goes.

2 comments:

  1. how did you know he had his underwear on...hmmm???? Were you peeking????

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...what Gym? Sounds inviting.

    ReplyDelete