Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And how do you thank someone

The time has come for closing books and long last looks must end. But in my mind I know I am leaving a really good friend. I friend who taught techniques right from wrong and how to get strong. And so how do I thank someone ? If he wanted the moon I would try to make a start, but I would rather he let me give my heart...................

So what am I going on about ? Tomorrow ends my last formal workout session with my trainer. I have worked out with other trainers, but never one which I felt such a connection with. Someone who laughed with me, pushed, me, encouraged me, supported me.

I have the loss of over 35 pounds due to him.

So thank you. I appreciate all that you have done.

So many faces in and out of my life.Some will last,some will just be now and then.Life is a series of hellos and goodbyes.I'm afraid it's time for goodbye again.

And so he goes.

1 comment:

  1. Mark,I can push you, but it is you who should push yourself. Keep up the GOOD work, the results will show when you look at your self in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete