Sunday, March 1, 2009

there is always a first time


In the midst of Brothers and Sisters and watching my dogs sleep. Been a weekend of stressors mostly surrounding my aging Saint Bernards. Last week it was one this week it's the other. Aging is hard on us all.


Have spent the weekend listening to the concept CD of Jekyll & Hyde. So many good songs. But that is only while driving.
At the gym - has to be high cardio. Thank God for old disco.
No work tomorrow - well at least not at the office but there is always something to do around the house.
And so I come to the end of my first blog. Feedback is welcome.
And I have to give credit to Linda Ellerbee for the title of my blog. I was always entrenched with her stories - the original blogger - so thanks Linda !
And so it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Just caught up on all your posts... in a reverse chronological order. I've enjoyed every single one of them, keep it up! Every time I read your title/end note "and so it goes" I think of "and so it is..." -first line from the Blower's Daughter (the song by Damien Rice that opens the movie Closer).
    xo
    DH

    ReplyDelete