Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Time for Eye Candy


I spent the evening deleting and transferring files from my old laptop in order to clean it up and out to give to my sister and brother-in-law. It has lots of memory, works well and they need one faster than what they have now.


I also got a phone call from my cousin. I haven't seen her in at least 32 years. I can hardly believe it.. Anyway she is in town and she invited me to dinner on Thursday night with her Dad and brother and her Dad's partner. Anxious much ? You bet !


What to wear ? What to say ? What to take ? Wine for sure and ????????????? ideas ? Chocolates ? A dessert ?


Well until then - think happy thoughts and hopefully HE will help !
And so it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are enjoying dinner with family tonight

    ReplyDelete