Sunday, March 22, 2009

Don't Wait - No Regrets


I had a wonderful evening this past Friday going out for dinner with work colleagues whom I hadn't seen in quite a while. It was one of those situations of 'we really should get together' but never did. Well we finally did. And I'm so glad we did. Dinner was great with lots of laughter.


Yesterday while driving, and over the past couple weeks I kept thinking I have to call my aunt who really isn't. We always refer to her as our aunt as she has been my Mom's longest friend. So I took the time and made the call and I am so glad I did. I could tell how happy it made her. Reminds me very much of talking with my mom and hearing those same stories; going grocery shopping, getting her hair done, waiting for someone to come visit, wishing she had a dog for companionship.


I made a promise to go visit within the next two weeks, and will take Giggles and lunch.


So if you get the chance to spend time with someone, friend, family - go do it - don't regret that you didn't make the effort.
And so it goes.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture Danil.
    What happened to picture with the ear hair? Pat Magroin had not seen it yet and was hoping to look this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such valuable advice Danil....too bad more people don't do this, the world might be a much happier place! Enjoy your visit, giggles & lunch!

    ReplyDelete