Wednesday, April 1, 2009

All about me

I had planned to write more about me tonight - rather than write from my perspective, however Melinda called me and let me know that her husband was a little upset that I hadn't mentioned him. So this is all about Melinda's husband Pat MaGroin.\First off, let me say how sorry I am for Melinda - and often laugh out loud - at her name. I mean really, Melinda MaGroin ? Such a shame.

But I digress. This is about Pat; Pat MaGroin.

Let me sum it up this way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCnUsInBQws

And so it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Pat MaGroin here. Dani, I didn't know you cared. I too know about Melindas name, I usually call her Megroin (going back to my Newfoundland roots)as a pet name. She seems quite partial to this and as a pet name she calls me her her little bitting groin as she also likes 6" stilletto's. I don't think she means I am little bitty in the crotch area do you? I just thought about that... Hmmm I may have to have a little talking to that girl. Well I have to tend to business as it is manscaping Thursday and we do not want the little buggers to get out of hand now do we. Speaking of hand, well that is another story. Until then thanks for the blog Dani.

    ReplyDelete